The World Cup is finally here!! To celebrate, we created the iSoccer World Cup Challenge – players can earn sweet prizes (iPad Mini!) for watching World Cup games and taking iSoccer Challenges!
Check out how it works:
- There are 5 rounds during the Challenge, just like the World Cup.
- There are winners for each round.
- To enter for a chance to win in each round, complete the World Cup Challenge Check In (watch a World Cup game and prove it with a photo) during that round in your account on iSoccer Mobile or PlayiSoccer.com.
- The more days you complete the Check In during the round, the more chances you have to win – like a raffle.
- Winners will be announced the day after the round ends.
Rounds and Prizes
- Group Stage: 16 Players win a Ruffneck Scarf
- Round of 16: 8 Players win a Senda Fair Trade Soccer Ball
- Quarterfinals: 4 Players win an Official US Jersey from soccer.com
- Semifinals: 2 Players win a Tekk Trainer
- Final: 1 Player wins an iPad Mini!
In addition, we will be having World Cup themed Skill Challenges and Badges throughout the World Cup. Can you complete the Spain Passing Challenge? It’s all about having fun, enjoying the beautiful game, and improving your skills!
Spread the Word Bonus
Share the Challenge below and double your chance of winning!
Let us know if you have questions and good luck!
The iSoccer Team
P.S. Don’t have an iSoccer Membership yet? Get 30% off on top of the free 14 day trial during the World Cup with coupon code: brazil2014